Custell VirtualTeam enables secure, multi-functional teaming across multiple enterprises.
The purpose of VirtualTeam is to support and underpin all the Custell applications by:
- Enabling the creation of virtual teams
- Managing security of team information and strategies
- Improving communication, cooperation and trust
- Enabling intra, and inter organisation team relationships (see Enterprise Collaboration)
- Establish parent child team relationships (team hierachy) for focussing delivery of outcomes
- Keeping sensitive information secure but readily available for the people that need it by selectively sharing down through the team hierachy and based on the focussed team purpose
VirtualTeam software deploys collaborative teaming methods
Custell Virtual Team is web based software that deploys valuable team colaboration functionality comprising:
- A powerful virtual team structure that makes it easy for team leaders to lead.
- The ability to invite third parties to participate in a secure selective team environment
- A team hierachy that enables information to be securely shared only as necessary
- The ability for teams to communicate and share strategies and information securely within their team.
- The ability to view down through the team hierarchy but not up.
- Easy and secure program management.
- Team based messaging and Discussion Threads
- Team based document management
- Integration with the Outcome Manager enabling the team to structure and manage team outcomes (projects)
- Enterprise Collaboration (Overview)
- SARP Account Planning (Overview) (Features)
- SOCS Sales Strategy (Overview) (Features)
- Realtalk Perception Manager (Overview) (Features)