Boosting client engagement capabilities.
Enterprise and government buyers have made significant changes in the way they buy in recent years. And yet many companies have not yet adapted to these changes. As a result they are losing a lot of potential business.
We need to develop the capability to get on the front of the wave, to be in a position to lead the customer discussion with insight, to challenge the customer’s thinking, and to put value on the table in every engagement.
The following video provides an insight into some of the latest sales engagement trends. It is an interview with John Smibert by Don Easter (the Australian Government sponsored IT Supplier Advocate).
How can you empower your your organisation to grow your revenues?
Following are some suggested areas of focus
- Transition sales engagement to leverage the new buyer model
- Improving sales strategy capability with focus on client value
- Refocus sales performance management on customer outcomes
- Realign client focus to managing perception of value for retention and growth
- Improve outcome management
- Improving teaming and collaboration
- Customer focused and value based account management